Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Puppy dies in Ceres fire

A puppy died and a commercial garage was damaged by fire in Ceres Township Tuesday afternoon. Firefighters from Eldred Borough and four other departments from McKean and Cattaraugus Counties responded to McCrea Brook Road. Officials said the blaze started near a wood stove in a utility room. The building sustained smoke damage though out and some property was damaged. No firefighters were injured. Two dozen volunteers remained at the scene for nearly two hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment