WVTT News Radio is the Twin Tiers radio news leader. We are at 96.7 in Olean, NY and 103.9 in Kane, PA. WVTT is part of family and locally owned Colonial Radio Group. If you see or have news, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. This site is loaded with information. Click the tabs, scroll down and review posts and info posts on the right! Remember you can watch Twin Tiers Morning News on News Channel 25 WVTT-TV in Olean and Time Warner cable channel 15.
McKean County inches closer to adopting drilling impact fee
McKean County is a step closer to adopting an impact fee for gas drillers. Commissioners have voted to issue a public notice…stating the county’s intent to adopt the fee structure. A copy of the notice will also be available at the Chief Clerks office in the courthouse. When fully adopted, the fee’s would apply to last year and this year. Under the terms of a new state law, host counties would receive 60% of the revenue…to be shared with its municipalities. The other 40% would go toward statewide purposes.