Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cause of Ulysses house fire determined

The fire that destroyed a Potter County home Thursday was accidental. The blaze destroyed the swelling at 406 Baker Street in Ulysses. The Fire Marshal said the fire was electrical in nature and started in the bathroom. Damage was estimated at $155,000. One person was inside the home when flames broke out, but was able to escape without injury.  Firefighters and equipment from Tri-Town, Genesee, Harrison Valley and Coudersport all responded.

No comments:

Post a Comment