- 45 James Bush of Kane was sentenced to 30 days to six months in the intermediate punishment program for his DUI conviction.
Friday, December 30, 2011
McKean County court
From the McKean County courthouse…
· 27-year old Ben Denning of Bradford was sentenced to a prison term of up to 47 months. The sentencing covers four separate cases which include possessing a controlled substance, tampering with evidence and possessing stolen property.
· 23-year old Herbert Wheeler III will serve nearly two years in jail. He was convicted in an October assault where he stabbed a man in the eye with a screwdriver.
· 18-year old Jason Thompson of Allegany was placed on probation for a year. He must also perform 50 hours of community service for his conviction on retail theft.
· 30-year old Crystal Medlin of Mount Jewett was sentenced to six months in the intermediate punishment program. She had been convicted of Driving under the influence of a controlled substance.