Monday, September 24, 2012

No Injuries Reported After House Fire in Derrick City

There were no injuries reported in a fire that went to two alarms in Derrick City on Sunday afternoon. Crews were called to 11 Derrick Road and when they arrived they found heavy smoke coming from the two story apartment house but made quick work of knocking down the blaze. No one living in the house was home at the time and there were no injuries reported. The fire was caused by a faulty flue from the furnace and was accidental. 

No comments:

Post a Comment